Friday, November 20, 2009

What type of skin do I have?

I wake up and my skin is reeeally oily, so I go and wash it. After I wash it, my skin feels like, barably tight, but I put on a moisturizer anyway. [Usually after I wash my face, I wait about ten minutes then go put on my foundation and mascara.] For a while I was using a mild cleanser, Neutrogena, and it worked pretty good for a while, but around my T-zone my pores started to get clogged. I knew it was because of the makeup I was using at the time, [which I stopped using a while ago and now use a water-based foundation] and even though it hadn't yet, I didn't want it to turn into acne, so I went online and found a regimen for unclogging pores which included a warming scrub, a toner, and a dual-action oil-free moisturizer. After a few days though, I started getting scars and little red spots. So now it looks like I have pimles and STILL the clogged pores. My question is, do I have oily or sensitive skin, and is there any way to unclog my pores without it being to powerful on my skin?

What type of skin do I have?
you have sensitive skin


No comments:

Post a Comment