Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a spotty face (including spots under the skin) but seem to hav an irretation to all face wash products

I have quite oily skin and dirty hair that lays across quite a lot of my face which i think could be one of the reasons for my spots (although i am sorting this out at the moment). I first tried using clearasil ultra deep pore treatment wash to get rid of the spots butt my skin turned very red and started peeling. I then brought the clearasil daily spot control which had sensitive written on it but my skin turned redder when i used it and started to feel prickly (as how it did before). I think i must have very sensitive skin and was wondering if anyone could recommend any products that might help out? i would also like to know how to get rid of the spots under the skin as i seem to have a buildup of them on each cheekbone which maybe from my hair resting on them. i have also improved my diet to sort the matter which has helped greatly.

I have a spotty face (including spots under the skin) but seem to hav an irretation to all face wash products
Yes,you have very sensitive skin so you should keep you skincare routine simple. Wash your face with cleansers that are free of alcohol,lanolin,and fragrance. Also avoid benzoyl peroxide. Try using a gentle soap free cleanser like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser( I like this one better) or Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser. Also moisturize your face with an oil-free water-based formula like Cetaphil moisturizing lotion only on the areas of your face that tend to be dry or Cetaphil moisturizing lotion with SPF 15 .





Hope this helps !
Reply:My son had some of the same types of reactions that you describe, so I gave him what I use, Neutrogena products didn't aggrivate his skin at all and he has had no issues with it for over 5 years.


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment