Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin breaking out around my mouth? From kissing?

Ok so I've noticed that after me and my bf have intense make out sessions I end up breaking out around my mouth and on my chin. My mom said this was whisker burn. The thing is my bf has super sensitive skin and he can't shave really close bc it makes his skin get these blister like things and he said they hurt really bad. What I get is a few zits and the skin gets rough then will peel after a few days. So my reaction isn't as horrible as his. I was wondering if anyone knew of a lotion or cream that could help with the redness and peeling. I don't wear liquid makeup bc it tends to make people look like plastic or maybe I get the wrong kind, lol. Thanks!

Skin breaking out around my mouth? From kissing?
using a lotion will only soften your skin and his stubbies will feel even more abrasive...till everthing heals why not cool it on the tongue action and play footsies!
Reply:uh-oh......


No comments:

Post a Comment