Monday, November 16, 2009

Is my Skin Regimen any good?? please read question thank you!?

im 19 years old combination skin/semi sensitive/oiy in tzone





1.Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Foaming Cleanser Oil Free


2.AcneFree Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7% As Spot on Treatment


3.Aloevera 99% Pure Gel all over face


4.Oil of Olay Actie Hydrating all over face





thinking about adding St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemishes %26amp; Blackhead control





cuz of my poor complexion i got rid of most my acne though

Is my Skin Regimen any good?? please read question thank you!?
I guess it is good. But do you still have acne on your face. If not, I would suggest not using Benzoyl-containing products for a long duration unless you still have acne. Otherwise you're doing good. Product choice depends on what suits your skin and what you feel gives your skin the maximum so I won't comment on brand choices, etc.





All the best!
Reply:don't overdo it


No comments:

Post a Comment