Saturday, April 24, 2010

STRESS! My skin is getting bumby?

Im only in middle school, but I get SOOO stressed all the time. If Im doing my homework and my sister starts talking loudly, I immidiately start getting stressed. Ive been getting gallons of homework lately, and my simbling make it worse. A few nights ago I began breaking out, getting dark circles etc. My skin is getting bumby and a little red in some spots, on my face.





Plz help! I have a sensitive skin, what kinds of cremes should I use? Should I schedule a dermatologist appointment?


(Luckly picture day was last week!)





Thanks!

STRESS! My skin is getting bumby?
Stress is not a good thing to have. Levels of stress can begin like the case you mentioned above and therefore you need to look into some space on your own. Learn the aspects of being disturbed by your siblings..find a solution to do your homework elsewhere..perhaps the library..or some other school location. Get it done before going home. Failing that do your homework before your siblings get back..or even before they get up in extreme cases. Whatever the cause..you have to learn to live with them..there are solutions and those are things you r should talk to all your family about and get them to agree if good results are required then some level of responsibility needs to be adhered to. Knowing these paramters everyone should understand a little better and the stress levels should drop considerably. Good luck!
Reply:Proactive works for skin discolorations and bumps. It will take care of nearly any skin problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment