Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is there a wax made ONLY of honey that is sensitive enough to wax facial hair?

I have heard about "all purpose honey wax" that you can find at a beauty supply store. But I really don't know if it's going to be sensitive enough to wax the facial hair that I have. Plus I have VERY sensitive skin, and the all purpose honey wax I've heard about better be JUST honey and nothing else. I don't need a whole lot of chemicals going on my skin.

Is there a wax made ONLY of honey that is sensitive enough to wax facial hair?
Nad's


no-heat hair removal gel - 100% natural





I have VERY sensitive skin and this is the only product I've found that I've been able to use effectively. Look for it in drug stores or Target.
Reply:Sugaring, an alternative to wax, is made up of a mixture of lemon juice, sugar and water. Hair needs to be longish for the waxing to work because the wax needs to bind on the hair in order to pull it out. Another benefit of sugaring instead of waxing besides that is more appropriate for sensitive skin is that it actually helps to thin the hair so future hair growth will be less noticably and over time only gets thinner. Im a licensed esthican and i honestl prefer sugaring to waxing anyday the benefits are great and for sensitve skin its a dream come true :)


No comments:

Post a Comment