Saturday, April 24, 2010

Coconut oil and skin?

I have slight rosacea and very sensitive skin that is dry. I purchased extra virgin coconut oil and was wondering if it will naturally darken my skin. I did research on the internet and some sites said it will and others say it wont..anyone have used this as a moisturizer before..did you notice skin discolorations..and if you did what was the result...thank you in advance

Coconut oil and skin?
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product (all natural) which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website


http://get-slender.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment