Saturday, April 24, 2010

Heat Rash OR Dry Irritated Skin?

Today, I noticed that my lower, inner thighs (closer to my knees) was burning. I looked at it and it looks like heat rash. But, the temperatures here where I live have been around 15 degrees and below for the past week or so. Therefore, I don't understand how it could be a heat rash. I have bad dry skin right now and I don't think my skin has been handling the cold weather very well. I have very sensitive skin. I have also been in and out of the cold weather all day shopping....





I also have a small coin shaped spot on the back of my arm it looks like a ring worm (BUT DOES NOT ITCH). It just feels like this dry circle, I did some internet searching and I think it could be Numular Exzema, considering I have exzema on my lower legs....





My skin is all jacked up...lol.....ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Heat Rash OR Dry Irritated Skin?
Its just bad dry skin. I get it too and in the exact same places (I live in St. Louis) and its very cold here too. You need to just go buy the good lotion. I use Vaseline total moisture or the intensive care. Sometimes it doesnt totally go away but it usually helps it a lot. If it gets real bad I just get out the vaseline and it clears right up. I just slather it on real thick before I go to bed. Hope this helps, I know it sucks- especially when you got your boyfriend looking at your legs and saying "What the hell is that?!" Just put on the lotion everyday even after it goes away- this usually keeps it gone for me. Good luck!
Reply:well im goin on a limb here but if ur thighs rub together constantly that could be the proplem


No comments:

Post a Comment