Saturday, April 24, 2010

Problem skin advice?

I started using clean and clear persa gel 10% benzoyl peroxide.At first it seemed fine then I thought my forhead and around my nose started looking a little pink.So I started using it every other day.My skin is still pink so I havent been using it for about 3 or 4 days now.How long untill the red in my face goes away???I havent been using anything harsh.I use Cetaphil or Dove beauty bar for sensitive skin.

Problem skin advice?
Benzoyl Perozide is a chemical...so you hare harshing your skin with something that makes it dry and flaky. What you need is Salicilyc Acid at is minimal like a 1% with botanical supplements. You should consider Arbonne's Clear Advantage system it is great.My son used to use proactive and his skin got worst now his skin is balanced and looking healthy.
Reply:sounds like u got really sensitive skin you should get cleansers made for your skin type- dove and cetaphil sound better for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment